Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Goals

1/31: Goals met! I have a minute and one second of animation total. I need another eleven seconds to have animation to equal the length of the infomercial sound and I need to redo two scenes of chaos footage and I'll be ever so close to being done. I've also found some demo reels that I'll be posting later tonight and I found two more jobs and have moderately unpacked them.


----------------------------------
1/28: Met goals for class. New goals are to finish timing out the video to the sound create the TV frame for the first half of the animation, get to a near completed state for the first half of the animation (minus the opening), and determine how many more seconds of animation I need to finish the project


----------------------------------
Goal = Record narrative for rest of infomercial, start working on Demo reel search, have interview with Gadsby done and summarized.

No comments:

Post a Comment