Sunday, May 1, 2011

Career Fair Review & W/O-a-box

Self Critique & Review:

Putting my best foot forward, I feel that I could have defined what I did a bit better for the first few interviews I had, but I improved in selling what I did as they went so that by the time Joel Halpern, the Creative Services Director for ABC24/CW30 came by I was fully confident and was able to sell myself well enough that he seemed impressed with me and my work and gave me his business card and told me to send him my cover letter/resume. My biggest weakness is that when an interviewer asked about how my work felt similar to the shows on Adult Swim and if I felt associated I didn't have an affirmed answer, so for future interviews I need to make sure I have a definite answer for that topic.

Without a box:

submitted In BOHS We Trust and am going to submit it to the Dragon Con Film Festival.

No comments:

Post a Comment